Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hunan Gourmet Restaurant & Lounge by Monica

Located in a strip mall on Route 9 Manalapan, Hunan Gourmet was easy to find. The atmosphere was very nice and they have a small, but trendy and cozy looking bar/lounge area. They have half price rolls Sunday through Thursday ALL DAY and| Friday & Saturday from 8:30PM to close. I forgot to write it down but I believe I had the futo maki roll and the rock and roll...roll, which was shrimp tempura, caviar, cucumber and avocado.

The rolls both tasted good and the fish was fresh. They were definitely on the small side but this might have been the most inexpensive half price menu I've seen so it's understandable. Next time I would just order 3 rolls.

P.S. Jen and I have obviously been slacking off. We'll just have to force ourselves to eat more sushi and remind ourselves to post!

Hunan Gourmet
Ste 23, 357 US Highway 9
Englishtown, NJ 07726-5125
(732) 972-3500
www.hunanon9.com


No comments:

Post a Comment