Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yummy Sushi - Ewing




Still waiting for Jen to accept the post invitation... we'll see how long that takes ;)
My husband and I ordered from Yummy Sushi in Ewing, NJ. This post is very important because this restaurant has no menu online and seems to have no intentions of creating one. The kind woman there gave me a menu and the updated list of Special Rolls along with their ingredients! Jack Pot! I'm uploading them so the Ewing/West Trenton followers can check it out.


Back to business. We ordered the Sushi Trio which is Tuna, Yellowtail and Salmon sashimi. The fish is so fresh and flavorful, it really puts some other places to shame. Shrimp shumai is tasty but on the small side compared to most places. Shrimp Tempura roll was on par with what you would expect from a shrimp tempura roll. Lastly we had a Yummy roll which is shrimp and asparagus inside;spicy shrimp and yellowtail outside. This roll is excellent, the crunch is perfect, the spiciness is just right (I personally enjoy just a little kick when it comes to anything spicy) and the yellowtail just shines in this roll.

Hey Jen, maybe when I host a Paper Cuts meeting we can order from here and kill two birds with one stone!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Yummy Sushi has some of the best Sushi in central Jersey! And the woman who works there is amazing. I hat goes off to them - I rarely, if ever, have sushi as good as this place!

    ReplyDelete